Late in November a few of our staff members along with some valued clients were fortunate enough to have a tour on board container ship Kota Lambai whilst she was alongside Fremantle Port.
Before we share some of the amazing photos taken on board the vessel we thought that we would let you know a little bit more about the Kota Lambai:
- Built in 2008 in Dalian, China
- Sails under the flag of Singapore
- 260m in length
- Average speed is 12.3knots
- Maximum speed is 22 knots
- Gross tonnage is 39906 tonnes
- Maximum TEU capacity is 4253 (that’s how many twenty foot containers it can hold!)
We hope that you enjoyed this virtual tour on board the Kota Lambai! Thank you to all that joined us on the day.
Check out our post on Touring the Grasmere Maersk here.