We’ve been hot on the subject of the world’s largest container ships, but honestly, sometimes it’s hard to keep up with who’s vessel reigns supreme.
Today we’re sharing with you some fantastic photos taken of the OOCL Hong Kong. We introduced this ULCV (Ultra Large Container Vessel) back in May on our blog.
Here are some of the OOCL Hong Kong’s stats to remind you of it’s sheer size :
- Length Overall: 399.870 meters
- Breadth: 58.8 meters
- Depth: 32.5 meters
- Designed Draught: 14.5 meters
- Deadweight: approx. 191,317 metric tons
- Builder: Samsung Heavy Industries
- Carrying ability 21,413 TEU
Check out these amazing photos of the OOCL Hong Kong arriving at the Hutchinson Port of Felixstowe, Suffolk.
All images and videos are credited to Daily Mail