If you’re an importer looking for new product or an exporter looking for new buyers, the place to be is an international trade fair.
Some trade fairs are massive and they cover hundreds of different products. Some are more specific and boutique, only showing off certain commodities. Here’s a list of just a few:
- The Canton Fair – last week we posted on our blog about this fair. The Canton Fair is one of the largest Fairs, with the largest scale. Located in Guangzhou, China, this fair is so huge it’s broken into three different phases and shows off a variety of products from lighting equipment to toys and medicines. Opening dates are April/May.
2. IHGF Delhi Fair Spring – This fair has recently concluded (16-20th February). Located in New Delhi this fair is billed as the one stop sourcing destination for the very best in home, lifestyle, fashion and textiles. Exquisite jewellery, handicrafts and lighting are showcased here.
3. Jinhan Fair – The Jinhan Fair is another exhibition that is located in Guangzhou. Covering an area of 83,000 square meters, there is over 800 manufacturers on show and it is the home and gift industry that really shines. Home decorations, furniture along with toys and stationeries are shown off here .. This show runs from the 21-27th of April. Where do we sign up?
4. Frankfurt Fair – Located in, you guessed it, Frankfurt Germany. Running from the 10th of Feb until the 14th Feb, this fair has just been and gone and we’re hearing that it was a good year! The Frankfurt Fair offers a mix of consumer goods, textiles and technology – just to name a few.
5. Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair – Opening at the beginning of the year, the Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair sounds like a whole lot of fun. Educational toys, electronic and remote control toys along with outdoor and sporting items (to name a few!) are shown off during this four day fair. The Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair is conveniently located at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and entry fee is only HKD100!
6. China Yiwu International Commodities Fair – A little bit of everything is show cased at the China Yiwu International Commodities Fair. There’s 4500 booths and 2500 exhibitors ranging from hardware to craft items, knitwear, jewellery and stationery/office supplies plus much much more. For one of the best “planning your trip” step-by-step guide head to their website now.
7. Heimtextil Fair – We’re headed back to Frankfurt for the Heimtextil Fair. Running at the beginning of the year (9th January 2018 – 12th January) this fair is subdivided into three categories – home textiles, household textiles and services. So if you’re looking for a new supplier for rugs, towels, beddings and textiles book yourself a ticket to the Heimtextil Fair!
If you’re looking for information on an international trade show that is not listed above, head over to the following informative websites: