South Mole will be closed to the public for repairs and upgrade works from 26 October until 27 November this year.
The works include repairs to rubble mound seawalls and verges at South Mole adjacent to Fleet Street.
Specifically, the works will include:
- removal and disposal of existing signs and barriers
- removal and disposal of existing kerbing, concrete kerb opening drains and rubble
- repairs to a section of the existing South Mole seawalls
- reworking existing limestone armour
- supply, delivery and placement of new armour rock and other required materials
- replacement of sections of concrete kerbing and kerb opening drains
- placement of new areas of stabilised roadbase
- marking on repaired sections, including lane marking and chainages.
Fremantle Ports apologises for any inconvenience.
Source credit: Fremantle Ports