It’s that time of year again, yes we are heading into the festive season!
In order to offer you our best service possible, can you please take the time to complete the below 5 points and return to our sales team so we can update our records accordingly.
Considering the current global situation, the more detailed and earlier we receive the below details, the more we can efficiently plan ahead and work with you to ensure the upcoming rush is workable for your business.
- Christmas/New Year’s Closing/Opening Day/Times:
- Emergency Contact Details for both deliveries and documentation (contact name and phone number):
- Will someone be present if goods are to be delivered during this time?
- Will delivery be as per usual, or is there any special restraints/requirements?
- If required, would you like EES to bring your goods to our warehouse for storage until your return to office?
If your office intend to close, please ensure:
* ALL bookings /requests/confirmations are sent to EES minimum 7 days prior to your closure.
* ALL documentation is sent to EES for review at least 7 days before closure in case any amendments are required.
EES can unpack your full containers at our warehouse and store your cargo, we can also provide storage on your airfreight and loose cargo (LCL).
Note that our office is closed public holidays only.